Intensive support services
Voyage Care have developed a range of intensive support services specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals with a learning disability or acquired brain injury and associated complex behaviours; in some services this may include supporting individuals with a forensic history.
- Support is delivered by experienced staff who have received specialist training to meet the needs of the people they support.
- Staff work closely with each person to build therapeutic relationships that optimise individual functioning and promote emotional and physical wellbeing.
- We understand the importance of encouraging social inclusion, whilst maintaining the safety of the people we support and those around them by providing appropriate support to enable them to lead fulfilling and meaningful lives.
- The services are located within community settings and provide a safe environment, whilst maintaining comfortable surroundings.
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, with plenty of communal indoor and outdoor space.
Use our search facility to find intensive support services in your area.