Vision and Values
Our vision is to improve the quality of life for our:
- Service users
Our mission is to deliver world class outcomes for people with disabilities in the highest quality residential homes by providing innovative flexible and individual support.
We realise this by:
- Creating an energy framework that encourages staff to achieve their full potential
- Consistent year on year improvements in quality outcomes
- Sustained long term profit growth
Our five core values are:
- Passion for care, passion for business – We are intensely passionate about delivering personal outcomes for individuals. We place their safety, security and equality above all else. We are equally passionate about delivering sustained profit growth because that is how we prosper.
- Positive energy –We take great pride in delivering outstanding results. We consistently work to inspire each other. We are resilient and we never give up. We seek out bold new ideas and enthusiastically share them with our colleagues.
- Freedom to succeed – We are a mutually supportive team and we give each other the space and support to succeed. We are empowered to use our initiative and to make decisions close to our service users and customers, because that’s where we make the best decisions.
- Edge – We face up to reality. We trust and respect each other equally and we are not afraid to challenge. We fix our internal stresses and take tough decisions needed to achieve outstanding results.
- Thank you! – We search for every opportunity to celebrate great results and recognise the attitude, effort and insight required to improve quality of life.
OUR AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The overarching aim of our service provision is to provide high quality responsive and flexible support, care and/or treatment programmes that are designed to meet the assessed needs and personal aspirations of individuals’, regardless of the environment this is delivered in.
Our objective is to achieve positive outcomes by applying the least restrictive approach whilst maintaining and/or improving the individuals’ current abilities, and protecting their rights as ordinary citizens.